The #ECRCatManNetwork are hosting four webinars in 2022. They are suitable for Category Management practitioners, retailers, suppliers and service providers.
Scheduled for Tuesday 20th September from 4.30-6pm CET.
This webinar will focus on technology and the new tools and technology advances needed to advance Category Management. Panelists will be announced shortly.
Scheduled for Monday 5th December from 4.30-6pm CET.
This webinar will focus on New Organizational Capabilities and Designs for effective Category Management . Panelists will be announced in due course.
This webinar focuses on the impact and implications of omni-channel & e-commerce.
Wednesday 15th June from 15.30-17.00 CET.
- “How does Amazon raise the Customer Experience bar on a daily basis? How do Brands partner in a smart way to accelerate their own flywheel?”, Stijn Demeersseman, Category Leader, Personal Care Appliances, Amazon.co.uk [Slides]
- “E-grocery – Evaluation of the fastest growing channel in grocery”, Dr. Marc Knuff, Global Director Retail, Consumer Panels & Serv, GfK [Slides]
- “Accelerating Omni Category Leadership Capabilities”, Audrey Daffy, Global Category Manager, Tara Colalillo,US Sr Insights & Solutions Mgr, Ecommerce, Mars Pet Nutrition [Slides]
- “A Journey Towards Category Building – From Offline to Online”, Alessia Vercesi, Head of Trade Marketing & Category Development and Francesco Castellani, Category Dev Mgr Retail & eCommerce, Red Bull Italy [Slides]
Focus on the impact & implications of inflation & how Category Management can contribute
Wednesday 6th April from 16.30-18.00 CET
- What are the Hot Topics facing Category Managers across the world? Declan Carolan, Dr. Brian Harris & Luc Demeulenaere
- The Best Shopper First Strategies for Inflationary Times David Ciancio, dunnhumby
- Collaborative ways that a manufacturer and a retailer can take to address the current inflation situation Frank Bonnamour, Lactalis Groupe
For the webinar series we hosted in 2021 on the publication (An ECR Community Review of Current Practices in Category Management), click here.