The launch of ECR Community ‘A Global Review of Circular Economy Case Studies from the Retail & CPG Sector’ will be supported by a number of webinars throughout 2022.
These webinars will promote the Review and allowed contributors to discuss their case studies. All retailers, suppliers, service providers, academics, media, associations are invited to attend.
This webinar will focus on case studies from the circular platform section of the report. Panelists to be announced.
This webinar took place on 24th May 2022. It focused on waste management & food waste case studies from the ECR Community publication and we were joined by:
- Fernando Ventura, Head of Efficiency and Innovation Environmental Projects, Jeronimo Martins, Portugal
- Angelina Sapounaki, Sustainability Marketing Associate, AB Vassilopoulos, Greece
- Christopher Hill, Operations & Development Director, Food Cloud, Ireland
This webinar took place on 22nd March 2022. It focuses on circular packaging and circular product design case studies from the ECR Community publication – A Global Review of Circular Economy Case Studies from Retail & CPG Sector. The following companies joined us to discuss their case studies:
- Isabelle Haslinger & Erich Schlenz, HENKEL, Austria
- Anaïs Ryterband, Co-Founder, Pandobac, France
- Sunny Bhasin, CEO, Renew Technologies, Hungary
This webinar took place on Tuesday 1st of February 2022.
This webinar has two objectives – to provide an overview of the Review and to help companies understand why and how they should be making the circular economy a priority within their business.
- Ché McGann, Sustainability Lead, ECR Community
- Lenneke Schils, Global Insight Director, at GfK
- Fernando Ventura, Head of Efficiency & Innovation Environmental Projects, Jerónimo Martins
- Yana Kreybel, Communications Manager, The Cameleon Group.