Join ECR Ireland 2013
Why join? 10 reasons to join ECR Ireland 20131. Collaborate. Work with your peers & trading partners in a neutral environment and participate in proposing, developing & adopting best practices specific for the Irish market.
2. Join Ireland’s largest Category Management & Shopper Marketing group and participate in many innovative learning and research interventions.
3. Join the newest pan-industry Supply Chain Workgroup to work with trading partners in taking costs out of the supply chain, economical distribution & improving product availability.
4. Be part of Ireland & Europe’s leading think-tank for Shrinkage Management.
5. Develop & improve the skill set & knowledge of your company’s colleagues.
6. Eligible to enter the two ECR Ireland Awards (Category Management & Shopper Marketing and Supply Chain) with the possibility of representing Ireland at the ECR Europe Awards.
7. Receive membership discounts for all ECR events, conferences and training.
8. Excellent networking opportunities.
9. Opportunity to present at ECR Ireland & ECR Europe Conferences & events.
10. Keep abreast of the latest international developments through links with ECR Europe. Declan Carolan, General Manager of ECR Ireland is currently Director of ECR Europe and Co-Chair of the ECR Europe National Initiatives.
Who can join ECR Ireland?Any retailer, manufacturer, supplier or service provider can join ECR Ireland once that company is committed to the ECR vision of “working together to fulfil consumer wishes better, faster at less cost and in a sustainable way”. ECR aims to establish representation within the Pharmacy & Hardware sectors during 2013.
How much does it cost to join?
|Retailers||€||Suppliers||€||Service Providers Associate Membership||€|
|Under 5 stores||500||Under 20 employees||500||Under 5 employees||500|
|Under 15 stores||1,500||Under 50 employees||1,500||Under 15 employees||1,000|
|Over 15 stores||1,950||Over 50 employees||1,950||Over 15 employees||1,950|